Things have been crazy over the last few months, but I’ve decided to jump back into blogging and I figure what better way to do it than with a #BehindTheBlogger post.
7 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me, But Should…
7. I HATE the smell of crayons. Yes, it literally makes me sick. However, I love the smell of suntan lotion like Hawaiian Tropic or something like that because it remind me of the beach.
6. I lived on a farm when I was growing up, and my dream is to one day live on a farm again and raise baby goats and donkeys.
5. I live in Florida, but I’m originally from Indiana. Since moving here I’ve done everything from manage hotels and timeshares to work at Kennedy Space Center. I’m currently working in tourism.
4. I’m overweight, very overweight to be exact but I have struggled with dieting, PCOS, and migraines for the last 6-7 years so it makes it even more difficult for me to stay on track.
3. My favorite time of year is from October 1st until January 31. The Holidays just put me in the best mood and I love everything about them.
2. I love to explore Florida and all of the unique communities that are within driving distance from my home in Central Florida. My family loves Disney World and Sea World, but we also love smaller attractions such as Gatorland and things like that.
1. The most important that you probably don’t know, but should is that I finally became a FOREVER MOM. Yes, on 2-26-16, I adopted my two little loves.
Thank you for reading a story from #BehindTheBlogger Hop. Every 2 weeks a group of bloggers is given a writing prompt. These prompts are very open ended, so our bloggers can write about whatever they desire. The main rule is that their blog post directly relates to the topic of that week. The point of this hop is for our readers to get to know us on a personal level.
Please hop along and read all of the blog posts in this weeks hop. Just click the links below. If you want real and raw emotion, then you will find it here. After you read each post, please comment and share. We want to get to know you too!
var infolink_pid =2275380; var infolink_wsid = 0; var infolinks_plugin_version = "WP_3.1";